Everything you need to know about Icon Park
We are always impressed by all the attractions Orlando has to offer. If you are looking for a low stress yet entertaining day for the kids and adults, ICON Park is the place for you!
Things I loved about ICON park:
- It’s more condensed so it was easier for us to let our kids run around and have fun.
- The aquarium “Sea Life” is AMAAAZING- we could have spent so many more hours there and everything was just so well done. The kids had a ball!!!
- So many great food options to choose from. We all devoured the chocolate crapes Matt ordered from iCafe de Paris in Icon Park.
- The kids absolutely loved the 7D motion theater, an interactive ride where you shoot robot “bad” guys. They have scarier games you can play as well, but the family friendly option was perfect for our kids.
- Riding on The ICON Wheel was such a experience! The kids loved being able to see other amusement parks from the top of the wheel at 400 feet in the air!
- Pearl Express (a little train that takes kids around the park) was a toddler favorite in our family. And we felt 100% comfortable sending the littles on the train by themselves.
Our family used the Icon Park Play Pass to experience and see all the attractions. It was definitely the best deal, especially if you are visiting Florida for a while or live locally because you can use the pass for 30 days. The Play Pass includes free admission into the following attractions: The Wheel, Madame Tussauds, Sea Life, Pearl Express, Starflyer, Musuem of Illusions, and 7D Motion Theater plus you can enjoy exclusive shopping and dining discounts. We only had one day to visit and never had time for Madame Tussauds, Museum of Illusions or the Starflyer- we definitely could have used a few more days to experience everything!!
If you are heading to Orlando and looking for a fun activity for your family, I would recommend visiting ICON Park- especially on a rainy or too hot day because there are a bunch of indoor attractions for the family!